The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is aggressively pursuing Site Security Plans for chemical facilities, and now, even lower tiered chemical facilities are hearing from their DHS inspectors for the first time in years.
Mike Saad, Senior Director of Consulting for Huffmaster Crisis Response, LLC, will be conducting a Webinar: Hands on Experience with CFATS Authorization Inspections and When is the Alternate Security Program a Good Choice?
As one of NACD’s Regulatory Compliance Preferred Providers, Saad will draw on his experience guiding other facilities through AIs and his interactions with DHS inspectors to prepare the attendees of the August 28 webinar for their own DHS Authorization Inspections.
Additionally, Saad will help identify which employees should take part in your pre-AI planning process and which of your experts should be made available for DHS inspector interviews, as well as how to prepare them for the interviews.
Within the August 28 webinar, Saad will also discuss which documents to have ready for DHS inspectors and how to handle other document requests, on-site photography and coordination with your corporate offices.
The DHS has also been encouraging the use of Alternative Security Programs and Saad will discuss when that option works best, how to prepare and what to include in it.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
• Understand what to expect from a CFATS Authorization Inspection.
• Know which documents and company staff to prepare in advance of the inspection.
• Understand the pros and cons of switching to an Alternative Security Program.
The webinar takes place at 12 noon Eastern Daylight Time, Thursday, August 28.
The Member/Affiliate rate is $49. The non-member rate is $99. Register now!
You can learn more about how Huffmaster Consulting Services can help you prepare for your DHS Authorized Inspection here.
Latest posts by Mike Saad, CPP (see all)
- Chemical Workplace Safety During The Holidays - December 19, 2014
- Let Mike Saad, CPP Get Answers to Your CFATS Questions - October 21, 2014
- ASIS 2014 Seminar and Exhibits Recap – Protect Your Intellectual Property - October 14, 2014