On October 29, I will be attending the Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates (SOCMA) Safety & Security Committee in Washington D.C.
This select group brings some of the biggest names in chemical industry security policymaking together to hear direct input on priority issues from those of us in the industry.
While this committee meeting is exclusive to members only, it’s important to me that everyone gets a chance to voice their concerns and get their questions answered.
That’s why I’m excited to collect questions from you, the ones most impacted by and invested in this industry. I’ll bring these questions with me to D.C. for the top names in safety and security to answer, no baggage fees required.
Below you’ll find a list of speakers who are expected to brief us at our meeting. If you have a specific question for one of them, make sure to note it. Or, if you have general questions, I’ll make sure to bring those to the industry expert best positioned to answer.
SOCMA Safety & Security Committee Invited Speakers:
- Bill Allmond, Vice President of Government and Public Affairs, SOCMA
- Elizabeth O’Neal, Senior Manager of Government Affairs.
- Jeh Johnson, DHS Secretary
- Joan O’Hara, Acting General Counsel, Committee on Homeland Security
- David Wulf, Director, Infrastructure Protections
- Jennifer Gibson, NACD
- William Perry, Director of the Directorate of Standards and Guidance
- Stephen Wieroniey, American Coatings Association
- Nitin Natarajan, Deputy Assistant Administrator, EPA Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response
Ready to submit your questions? Not sure what to ask? Get answers now.
Latest posts by Mike Saad, CPP (see all)
- Chemical Workplace Safety During The Holidays - December 19, 2014
- Let Mike Saad, CPP Get Answers to Your CFATS Questions - October 21, 2014
- ASIS 2014 Seminar and Exhibits Recap – Protect Your Intellectual Property - October 14, 2014