Seven Key Elements Your Security Program Must Have
MAY 30 – 2pm-3pm EST
As global and customer pressure forces you to streamline your costs, there is little or no margin to absorb the cost of systemic loss due to organized theft, embezzlement or conversion of your assets. This one hour webinar identifies the seven key elements your security program must have to ensure that losses are controlled or quickly identified and managed. Attendees at this program will leave with a yardstick against which to measure your own security program and leverage the gaps for budgetary and organizational enhancements.
Michael Saad is a thirty year seasoned security professional and former Director of Security for Allied Signal, Assistant Vice President of Risk Management for Aetna, and former Director of Security for Sprint Communications. Michael brings you his years of executive experience in designing and implementing global security programs.
Click Here to Register
2011 Chemical Sector Security Summit Briefing
Click HERE to watch the recorded version.
Huffmaster’s CFATS executive team members provided a briefing on the DHS staff remarks and recaped the workshops held at the 2011 Chemical Sector Security Summit. So, if you were you unable to attend the 3 day Summit, This recorded webinar is perfect for you!
Who should attend?
– High risk facility managers wondering what to expect from their DHS visit.
– Facility Security Officers responsible for Site Security Plan (SSP) implementation and ongoing security delivery
– Compliance and safety officers who are wondering whether their SSP will be approved
– Operations managers and other key stakeholders wondering whether or not their timelines are flexible or their SSP satisfies the Risk Based Performance metric requirements
– Anyone wondering whether adjustments to their planned measures make sense now and which can be postponed